Monday, October 19, 2009

Male Masterbation Demenstration

What kind of crap are you?


few months ago I read a book about Lee was a poetry book that had as theme: The shit.

strange topic to make poetry of it, unfortunately I lost track of the link where I read it I remember is hanging on Issuu , the issue is that a few days ago I remembered this book and I started thinking Peruvians use it very much the shit, we relate to phrases containing that word and I wondered if everyone is in itself a kind of poop or something.

For example for me to better understand there are different kinds of shit:

- When something is really funny is "a shit of laughter." When you're somebody you very well are "the shit" or if the guy does something bad to another "you're a shit ', or if something bad happened to you," and at this shit. " Total

!!

in that we were being a fuck or be fucked up, that means in reality is a good or bad you etymologically linked with the poop.

you are saying?

A post or this shit fucked up?

anyone have any other definition?

0 comments:

Post a Comment